Meditation Teacher Training - Online since 2015!
The Mindfulness Centers Meditation Teacher Training program is a 160-hour evidence-based, community-focused, self-empowering certification program.
Deborah Norris, Ph.D. – Founder of The Mindfulness Center™; author of In the Flow: Bridging the Science and Practice of Mindfulness; and Editor-in-Chief of MindBodyJournal.com. Dr Norris is Psychologist-in-Residence and Director of the Psychobiology of Healing Program at American University, and past professor at Georgetown University Medical School.
By joining our community to become a certified meditation teacher, you will:
• Deepen your understanding of meditation through both informational content and experiential practice.
• Receive professional mentoring, including personal “office hours”, and live and recorded group conversations.
• Explore a multimedia library rich in information on the science, practice, and application of mindfulness in healthcare, education, worksite, leadership and other applications.
• Learn the skills to apply mindfulness practices to situations of conflict, trauma, and behavioral change.
• Access and learn from the abundance of scientific evidence on the benefits of mindfulness.
• Learn about the benefits of different types of meditation practices.
Deepen you personal practice by exploring the role of mindfulness in Social and Emotional Learning and personal relationships.
• Join a community of people who share your same interest in mindfulness.
• Establish the tools, experience, and guidance to further your own mindfulness practice.
Online PRogram Rate: $1700
Inquire about Group Rates
Payment plan options available.
Secure your place TODAY for $400!
We strive to provide the best possible experience for our clients by staying up-to-date with technology advances so that you can stay active and connected through online classes and workshops.
The SOMA Meditation Teacher Training Online program is an advanced professional training program. Participants are expected to have familiarity with the practice of meditation and have a regular ongoing practice for a minimum of 1 year.
The Science of Mindful Awareness program is internationally renowned and has drawn participants from across the U.S. and abroad. The program is recognized by the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT) for Approved Professional Development credit.
Yes, we offer two payment option. You have the option to pay in full when you register, or make 5 monthly payments with a deposit at registration.